Based on a careful and diverse assessment of the market and its demands, we aim to provide the following services which can be tailored to the designs of a Client to more efficiently achieve their goals.
Editorial Services Description:
WARAQA Publishing House Ltd.
Our commitment to these goals can be seen in out consistent and proven efforts in assisting many local institutions and medical facilities in improving their ranking by increasing their outreach capabilities, transparency and overall quality of publicized materials.
To the present date, we possess an ever expanding reputation and experience, a proven track record, and undeniable success in the position of a private company that provides one of the most comprehensive suite of services nationally. These include. in broad terms publishing, editing, RGMS administration, consulting, project structuring, and various statistical data analysts.
- Assistance in Excel data-sheet completion and automation.
- SPSS operations (cleaning, coding, data analysis).
- Assistance in creation of visual aids to data (charts, graphs and tables).
- Manuscript touch-up based upon the provided draft.
- Soft review of manuscripts to evaluate study flow logic and suitability, information coherence and accuracy, correct interpretation of results regarding testing hypothesis, and logical flow of ideas and order of information presented.
- Minor to moderate correction of detected errors or flaws, provided data and structure of study is not compromised.
Assistance in converting untreated data from the field or experimental process into normalized formats required for statistical work, or representative code for observational non-normal data.
- R .
- Assistance in conforming to formatting requirements of the client-specified journal.
- Step-by-step assistance through the submission process and follow-up communications or requests.
- Assistance in responding to the peer reviewers’ comments (where possible).
We offer article access via following libraries:
- Assistance in filling out the institute or governing boards IRB form.
- Assistance, if feasible and where applicable, in assembling required documentation such as an NDA or Consent Forms.
- Use of automated tools to crawl all relevant published information found on digital repositories and archives using a series of keywords and refining parameters.
- Provide assistance and guidance to author for data extraction and tabulation (where possible).
- Assistance in Literature review and Meta-analysis/Systematic review writing.
- This service is available for (English, Arabic, Portuguese, Spanish and Hindi, Ukrainian)
- Manuscript revision by native speakers in relevant language that allows for subtle adaptations and colloquialisms no software can accurately mimic.
*Grammar and spelling only, see Editorial Services for content alterations*
Submission of manuscripts through premium plagiarism checking software prior to submission to journal to avoid rejection by copyright infringement.
- Grammarly Pro.
We have access to the above but we recommend iThenticate®, world’s best software for plagiarism checking used by large STEM publishers worldwide
- Advise in formulating projects prior to data collection and following result analysis for proper interpretation.
- Assistance in evaluating a general field or concept supplied by the author that requires refining into a practical and testable hypothesis.
- Evaluation of proposed research topics and hypotheses in terms of:
- Feasibility for the size of the research team.
- Scope and implications therein.
- Value/interest of topic to the scientific community vs. effort required.
- Bulk manuscript printouts at mutually agreed price.
- Binding and shipping as additional services are available.